Nothing but STRANGE
Team Building with Beer!
Discover the world of Craft Beer by brewing one of your own at our BREW SCHOOL. We will have you mashing in, firing the hops, aerating the wort, pitching the yeast and understanding OG/FG’s & IBU's like a pro.
We brew you through the entire process step by step, recipe design, ingredients, equipment and the brewing/ fermentation processes.
Getting stuck in is the best way to learn in our book.
LOCATION: SBB Production Brewery, Mariefredsvägen 35, 645 41 Strängnäs
DATE & TIME
From 24th August 2018
Fridays - 0800 - 1300.
max 20 - min 10.
Participants must be over 18yrs.
Special diet or other requests need to be notified in advance.
Please contact info@StrangeBrew.BEER
1. We start the day with freshly brewed coffee and artisan rolls from our local award winning bakery PRINTZ BAGERI.
2. Our Head Brewer, Kiwi Glenn takes you through our Brew101 introduction which focuses on recipe design and ingredients.
3. Then it is in to live brewing with our trusty BREW-MAGIC & one of the SBB crafted beer kits.
4. Kiwi Glenn brews you through the different processes of grinding, mashing in, the sparge, the boil and hop additions.
5. Lunch is a selection of gourmet pies and pastries from our good friend Tom's local Katrineholm "NZ Craft Pie" company and drinks, including our SBB - Lite selection of beers.
6. We tour the brewery and Svensk Hantverksmust apple press facilities and then finish the brewing process with the transfer, yeast addition, fermentation, dry hopping, carbonation and lagering.
7. We have the wrap up fika, with newly baked bullar and a surprise gift pack for everyone.