Nothing but STRANGE
TOURS & TASTINGS
See, hear, smell & taste .
We love talking craft beer! How we brew, what we brew and why we love the amble liquid magic we affectionately call craft beer. During your tour we introduce you to the four main ingredients, the brew block, the unitanks and all of the systems that we use in our brewing process.
We take you through from start to finish so you have a better understanding and appreciation of what it takes to brew hand crafted beer.
Perfect for private groups, team building and craft beer lovers alike.
LOCATION: SBB Production Brewery, Mariefredsvägen 35, 645 41 Strängnäs
DATE & TIME
Fridays - 1800 - 2000.
max 20 - min 8.
Participants must be over 18yrs.
Special requests need to be notified in advance.
Please contact info@StrangeBrew.BEER
1. Our Head Brewer, Kiwi Glenn takes you through our Tasting101 introduction, which includes - who STRANGE is, the different craft beer styles and the importance of the four main ingredients. We also taste the first of five STRANGE beers in the tasting selection.
2. We tour the brewery and learn more about the processes that take the four simple ingredients and how we can make an enormous amount of complex craft beers. We try two more of the tasting beers in different areas around the brewery.
3. We then move back into the tasting room for the final two tasting beers and explain more about different countries and cultures influences on the modern craft beer we drink today.
4. We have a selection of snack food from our StreetFood.BEER van to complement the beers.
5.We wrap up with a quick BeerQuiz to see who of you were interested in the tour and who of you were interested in the craft beer.
6. Everyone leaves with a gift pack from us at STRANGE.